Hip, Hip Hooray!!
Congratulations to the following members of the NJ-EXCEL Community of Learners:
- Gina Cinotti (July 2010/Model 1-Central) successfully defended her dissertation at Seton Hall University. Dr. Cinotti is the Principal at the Netcong Elementary School.
- Erik Roth (July 2013/Model 2-North) was recently appointed as Assistant Principal at the Creskill Middle School/High School in Creskill.
- Cathy Gramata (January 2006/Model 3-Central) was appointed as Principal of the Leroy Gordon Cooper School in Old Bridge effective January 1, 2015.
- Dawn Auerbach (July 2013/Model 1-North) and Kevin Smilon (July 2013/Model 1-North) were both appointed as Assistant Principals at the George Washington Middle School in Wayne, NJ.
- Jaime Walker (January 2012/Model 3-North) has been appointed as the Director of Guidance in the Hopatcong School District. She will officially start her new position in January 2015.
- Kelly Harmon (July 2013/Model 3-Central) was just appointed as Supervisor for Curriculum for the Monmouth County Vocational School District. She assumed the position in December 2014.
- Monica Poland (July 2012/Model 3-South) was recently appointed as Assistant Principal of the Foster Early Childhood Center in Bridgeton, NJ. She assumed the position in October 2014.
Congratulations and best wishes!
Congratulations to the following NJ-EXCEL candidates who have qualified for NJ Supervisor Certification as of January 1, 2015:
Harris Aaron, Michael Anderson, Christopher Carman, Mary-Lynn Birsin, Sinclair Bishop, Linda Bove, Gayle Brown, Megan Brown, Megan Bruder, Michael Corso, Theresa Derham, Marva Downer-Baird, Kristin Ducker, Mayreni Fermin, David Fusco, David Gray, Sean Hackbarth, Tammy Hobbs-Ginsberg, Joseph Karkowsky, Suzanne Kelly, Rehan Majeed, Kellilyn Mawson, Maria Montroni-Currais, Michele Neal, Marie Noble, Carla Perez, Nadyne Perlin, Veronica Pitts, Charles Powell, Patrick Reed, Janice Reis, Keith Rygiel, Lori Scabarozi, Marilyn Schwartz, Mitchell Shatz, Sandra Sivieri, Nicole Stephens, Beverly Thames, Jared Toscano, Niaz Uddin, Brian Volpe
Congratulations to the following NJ-EXCEL candidates who have qualified for NJ Director of School Counseling Services as of January 1, 2015:
Erin Bianchella, Sweety Patel, Kathryn Schoerner
Congratulations to the following NJ-EXCEL candidates who have qualified for NJ Certificate of Eligibility for Principal as of January 1, 2015:
Harris Aaron, Carmen Archetto, Bonnie Burke, Courtney Caram-Sarni, Donna Cedermark, Thomas Connolly, Vincent Costanzo, Deborah Dawson, Diane Delrusso, Dena DeSantis, Abbie DiMenna, Scott Eveland, Nicole Gibbs, John Gottshalk, Linda Griffin, Maria Gabriela Iannacone, Cari Johnson-Lopez, Jessica Kauffman, Kimberly Klaus, Joan Kokoska, Melissa Lauri, Erin Lichtenwalner, Ralph Losanno, Jessica Loux, Kenneth Margolin, Gregory Margolis, Michelle Martino, Francisco Olaya, Sweety Patel, Selina Pewitt, Alexis Piombino, Stephen Puglia, Jacqueline Sarin, Kathryn Schoerner, Julie Scully, Lawrence Seid, Diana Silva, Nicholas Steffner, Denise Tighe, Brian Zatorski