TESC Transcript Fee Increase
Please be aware that the transcript fees to Thomas Edison State College have increased to $548.00 effective July 1, 2014. Also, please note that the TESC transcript is an option for candidates that are required to do so by their respective districts. It is not a requirement of NJ-EXCEL.
Hip, Hip Hooray!!
Congratulations to the following member of the NJ-EXCEL Community of Learners:
- Christine Smith (July 2008) was appoinged as the new Principal of Memorial Middle School in Spotswood, NJ. She was formerly Vice-Principal at the Auten Road Intermediate School.
- Marc Lawrence (January 2014) was recently appointed as Vice-Principal of West Orange Middle School.
- Jeanette Bruno (January 2011) was recently appointed as an Assistant Principal in Freehold Boro.
- JoAnn Nocera (January 2013) was appointed as Supervisor of Instruction K-5 in the Toms River School District in July 2014.
- David Waxman (January 2009) has been serving as Vice-Principal at the Reading-Flemington Intermediate School in the Flemington-Rariton Regional School District since July 2013.
Congratulations and best wishes to all of them!
Congratulations to the following NJ-EXCEL candidates who have qualified for NJ Supervisor Certification effective January 1, 2014:
Salvatore Angona, Lakeyba Brown, JoAnn Chmielowicz, John DeLong, Heather Elkin (Director of School Counseling), Genique Flournoy-Hamilton, Nicole Frankonis, Denise Geddis, Jennifer Griffith (Director of School Counseling), Mary Hernandez, Maria Iannacone, Benjamin Isecke, Dee Kalman, Denise Kane, Kathleen Keenan, Harry Kelada, Matthew Kessler, Kimberly Klaus, Melissa Lauri, Michael Liebmann, Ralph Losanno, Jessica Loux, Michael Quaglio, Deborah Roberts-Marcantonio, Timothy McCorkle, Bettyann Monteleone, Hector Munoz, Alak Parmar, Sweety Patel, Stephen Puglia, Jason Richardson, Torrie Rumph-Hurd, Kim Schumacher, Diana Silva, Nicholas Steffner, Nancy Strickland-Knitter, Denise Tighe
Congratulations to the following NJ-EXCEL candidates who have qualified for NJ Certificate of Eligibility for Principal effective January 1, 2014:
Lawrence Abramowitz, Nicole Acevedo, Dawn Auerbach, Meghan Barrios, Sara Bright, Darcy Brown, Myroslawa Cahn, Kenneth Chlodnicki, Diane Collazo-Baker, Heidi Daunoras, Angelic Delcher, John DeLong, William Diaz, Mark DiBiasse, Joy Dominic, Heather Elkin, Curtis, Finnegan, David Fowler, Salvatore Gambino, Christine Grabowski, Ross Graham, Mary Hernandez, Peter James, Dee Kalman, Ahmed Kandil, Kathleen Keenan, Tina Kennis, Matthew Kessler, Donna Ksiazck, Daniel Lederer, Melanie Lisitski, Megan Manetta, Dana Marinaccio, Kathleen McCabe, Erin Brady-McGeough-Fedina, Juliana Meehan, Linda Munzial-Andrews, John Niesz, JoAnn Nocera, John Palatucci, Daniel Paolucci, Alak Parmar, Andrew Paull, Monica Poland, Hector Perez, Deborah Roberts-Marcantonio, Gregory Roper, Luis Ros, Jeanie Ruban, Paul Salisbury, Donna Santangelo, Kim Schumaker, Joseph Senerchia, Mary Sens-Azara, Kevin Smilon, Jennifer Sowa, Alex Stagliano, Kurt Stofko, Nancy Strickland-Knitter, Juan Swist, Maryannn Villegas, Lynne Vosbikian (Including Director of School Counseling Services), Kerri Walsifer, Michael Wansaw, Melissa Weinberg, Terry Woolard, Christopher Zegar